M O V E R S  •  S T O R E R S  •  S H I P P E R S

Hired from moved rented accomadation utility

Tuesday 10 April 2018 09:57

Question: Morning, I have hired from you before but have now moved to rented accomadation so don't have utility bills in my name, plus my licence has the wrong address. A friend of mine is hiring a removal van from you and I am helping her and she wants me to share the driving. Can I be added as a driver and what ID do I need. I have a licence (obviously!) and a passport. Will this be enough.

Answer: Please call Laura as she will be able to help you on 01872 561847. Regards Mark Lane.

Copyright 2016 Lanes Removals & Storage Ltd.