Rent storage container months house move

Tuesday 05 March 2019 15:51

Hi, I am looking to possibly rent a storage container for 6 months during a house move, are they sealed and dry please as I will have soft furnishings in it and also how are the goods insured? are the units insured by you and the contents by me? thanks in advance

For long term storage I would recommend an internal self storage unit, please call or visit our store and our self storage manager will show you the various option. Regards Mark Lane

Thanks for your question.

We'll do our best to answer as quickly as possible. We'll list your answer on our Frequently Asked Questions page.

If you would like us to email when we've published an answer to your question, or if you would like to only receive the answer by email, please complete the details below:

If you would prefer to only receive the answer by email, please check the box below: