Winter and Poppies10th November 2015
After all the excitement of Halloween, Carnival and Bonfire night the days are starting to draw in and Christmas is round the corner.
It also means a time of remembrance for all of those who gave their lives during conflicts allowing us to salute their bravery and sacrifice. Our trucks wear their Poppies with pride as this is a cause we are proud to support.
Our own Manager Neil Rogers is the current Vice-Chair for the Royal British Legion Riders Branch. This Branch has some 6000 members worldwide including Europe, the USA, Australia and Canada. As a Branch they have raised over £900,000 for the Poppy Appeal since the Branches inception in 2004. It runs events nationally, this also includes local events such as “Weston Bike Night” which is run every Thursday from June to September.
As we look further forward towards Christmas this is an ideal time to think about clearing space out to allow for all of those essential things that you need to prepare for winter and Christmas and the New Year.
Britannia Lanes can help with all of this by providing everything from self storage units for anything from winter storage of garden effects to clearing of rooms for guests to stay and of course offsite storage of presents to stop little eyes peeping.
Not only that but we can even provide an man and van service to get items into and back from the store or to wherever the items need to go, just look at our website www.lanesmanandvan.co.uk.
For those of you looking to do it yourself or just needing transport that is a little bigger than a car our Bridgwater office have vans for rent from just £31 per day when booked online in advance. Visit www.lanesselfdrive.co.uk for further information.
For businesses preparing for their yearend we have our shredding service at www.lanesshredding.com where you can arrange for the secure shredding of your documents on an as needed basis or on a regular collection basis all from just £4 per week plus VAT. We can even provide a modern collection cabinet for you to use if you opt for the regular collection. Remember the service is not just for businesses if you’re clearing out old paperwork it’s only £6 per sack shredded, a small price to pay for peace of mind.
For those of you moving at this time of year there are a couple of tips to bear in mind to assist in the move process.
1. If you are planning your move just before Christmas bear in mind this is a popular time so get your quotes in early so you are prepared for the move.
2. Think about the fact that its dark early as this will affect deliveries particularly to sheds in gardens and any unlit areas.
3. Remember Britannia Lanes use carpet protector as standard on all of their main moves and this helps to protect carpets during wet or snowy weather.
4. Britannia Lanes can assist with any packing you needs you have whether you are moving around the corner or around the world. This can help take the stress out of a move and allow you to focus on the best things about your move.
5. If moving house via our storage facilities remember to come out of your house at least the day before completion takes place and move in the day after completion as this removes the worry of waiting for keys to be available.
6. For those of you having to move house via storage facilities or shipping internationally, we do a full inventory of the goods we collect to make sure your prized possessions are kept safe for you.
Finally whatever your moving need and wherever you need to go Britannia Lanes can help just call the team on 01278 447099 or visit or main website www.britannialanes.co.uk