Here at Britannia Lanes, knowledge and ability are at the heart of what we do. This allows us to deliver a quality service to our clients. The foundation to this is good training.
Britannia Lanes have been involved in training for the removals industry since 2002 and have, in partnership with the British Association of Removers, developed courses that satisfy both statutory and industry needs.
Since 2009 there has been a requirement for all drivers of goods vehicles over 3.5T to undertake 35 hours training by an approved centre every 5 years. As one of the British Association of Removers Approved Training Centres we are able to offer industry relevant Driver CPC courses at our site in Bridgwater in Somerset and we can travel and deliver selected courses to you at your site too.
Our current course offerings are focussed on our operative staff who deliver our service. These courses include:
- Manual and Furniture handling
- Packing of Fragile and non fragile effects
- Specialist Packing and Pianos
- Vehicle Loading
- Export packing
In addition to these courses we also offer industry bespoke Driver CPC courses. The courses include:
- Customer Service and company image
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Manual handling and Furniture handling
- Drivers hours Tachographs and Vehicle Checks
- Preparation Loading and delivery of moves.
Please call us on 01278 447099 to discuss your needs further or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.